This year I have decided to do something new and that is to have a monthly Spotlight for one of my customers and/or students. These are people who have taken action and are creating their own home business income stream. This might be publishing books on Amazon, creating an Etsy or Shopify store, starting a new blog or setting up their own website or planner business.
Our next Spotlight for Feb 2022 is Shannon from Creative Printable Designs
I changed the format for this month and sent Shannon a few questions to answer. It was great to see that she is a fellow Canadian. We actually went to New Brunswick when we first got Sakima and walked at the Flowerpots in the Bay of Fundy, which is something awesome to see. The highest tides in the world.
1. Please share with us your background, where you run your business from and a bit about yourself.
I’m Shannon and I live on the east coast of Canada in New Brunswick. When I’m not on the computer, I love to get outside and enjoy nature and traveling with my little dog Mozzie.
2. What made you want to decide to start your store? What types of products do you create?
I wanted to use my graphic design skills to make digital papers, coloring images and other graphic elements for other low-content providers to use in their business.
3. What’s your favourite tool for creating your content?
Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo
4. What advice would you give to anyone just starting out?
Don’t go it alone. Reach out to others and start conversations. It can be lonely working online. The best thing I did was make connections with others and build up relationships and partnerships with others in the niche. We encourage one another and share tips on what’s working and what isn’t.
5. Where do you see yourself and your business in the next five years?
I always hated this question on job interviews LOL. I never think that far ahead.
6. Please share anything else you would like us to know about your business.
If anyone wants to try before they buy, they can get a free sample pack if they sign up for my newsletter at https://creativeprintabledesigns.com/
7. What’s the name of your store?
Creative Printable Designs
8. How can people sign up to your affiliate program?
Shannon was kind enough to set up a special coupon for us as well. It is set for 40% off everything in her store. Use the code below, she has some really nice graphics and word style images:
40% off COUPON CODE: SUE40