Hope your day is off to a great start.
Today I have a private offer that was just created for my list from Justin and Ted over at Tools for Motivation. It's their Self Care System PLR pack that I thought would make a great workbook and planner.
I am going to create a planner from this and show you how it can be edited in Canva or PowerPoint. Anyone who purchases will get this as a bonus from me.
Here's what's included:
- Self Help eBook: 9000 words
- Enhanced eBook: We’ve taken the eBook and formatted it into a nicely designed layout with graphics and enhanced page formatting.
- Program Workbook: This bonus workbook includes a system of exercises designed to help anyone put the info from the above eBook into action.
- AudioBook: mp3
- Lead Generation Report: 1500 word fully editable “teaser” report related to the main theme of the eBook. 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence: Nurture leads with this autoresponder series.
- Trainer’s Slidedeck: The main guide broken down into an easy-to-follow slide deck.
- 10 Related Articles: 2 Mini-Reports: Above articles formatted into 2 separate mini-reports including areas for branding and website.
- Articles Slidedecks:
- eBook Checklist: An overview of the main eBook broken down into point form format.
- Quote Posters For Social Media: 20
- Pinterest ‘Pin’ Images:
- Instagram Images:
- 30 Tweets
- 20 Facebook Posts
Take a look here: Self Care System
To get the bonus please email me your receipt to email@example.com with Self Care in the Subject line, thanks.
The SVG bonus training is now ready for those of you who purchased the Mazes product. Plus log back into your Warrior + account to get instructions on how to access the training.
If you would like to buy the training you can do that here: SVG Training – I plan on adding more mini trainings to the site so you can pick up those courses you need.
Sheila from Pretty Printables has released a new Spring Fitness Planner and Tracker and it's gorgeous. Plus it's on sale until March 13th. You could team this up with either of my new Lead Magnets to create an opt in, with this as your upsell product.
Take and look and see what you think: Spring Fitness
I picked this up and the reports that Amy creates are very helpful and can be a serious asset for anyone who publishes on KDP. It's also great for content sellers as it can help you decided what planners and journals to create for your store.
It's called Low Intel and each month she features a different topic. This month is all about Adult Coloring books. She discusses things like keyword searches, types of covers and more.
You have two options to join, monthly or yearly and both come with a savings until March 13th.
Monthly option – Save $5 per month with coupon code MARCHFORTH
Annual option – Save $50 per year with coupon code MARCHFORTHYR
Enjoy your day.
P.S. See our line of Simple Templates