Just a friendly reminder that the pricing on our Meet the Action Takers Mini Bundle goes away tonight at Midnight EST.
I have even included one of my own new products in the bundle a set of Fall Printables. That alone is worth the value of the bundle.
You get 10 products in total:
- Fall Printables Pack from Createful Journals
- Back to School Planner Pieces from PLR Buffet
- Gift Tags Templates – Autumn Colors from Creative Printable Designs
- ‘Back to School’ themed Product Trailer Video Template and Mini-Report ‘Top Reasons You Need to Create Product Trailer Videos (and other videos) for Your Business — to help you succeed even during times of financial uncertainty’ from Holli Rovenger – Template is personal use only.
- Autumn Splendor Digital Kit from Creative PLR
- A DFY 30 Day Fall Gratitude Journal PLR -from My PLR Toolkit
- Spooky Tree Watercolor Paper Pack from Tales from the Rouge
- Hello Fall! Coloring Planner from OxyP Design PLR
- Google Sheets Meal Planner from Your PLR Shop
- Stained Glass Art Digital Paper – 8.5x 11 To Fit Your Pages! from Pretty Digital Printables
Grab your bundle while it’s on sale.
This is the membership I first started four years ago. Monthly Inspirations & Journal Prompts membership.
You get 5 sets of templates each month and this month we have included ones on the topics on:
International Coffee Day
World Savings Day
You also get a calendar, social media templates, monthly events list, fun words and a video training with the template that I create.
Here’s a preview of the templates for this month.
Next month is 4 years since I changed my business model to include journals and planners. It was something I wanted to try and just wasn’t sure. The more I thought about it the more it seemed like a great idea.
So I took a leap of faith and started a new site, new shopping cart and went for it. At the same time I was in a group coaching with Angela Wills and we were chatting about what product to put up first.
The idea of journal prompts came up and then creating a really low cost membership to get customers onto the site. So my new product was created and it has evolved into having more content and formats. It is now the best selling membership I have ever done. Have to give Angela credit for inspiring me to create the membership.
Talking about Angela she has her own club out and it’s all about Emails – Email Practice Club
Here’s what you receive when you join today:
- Monthly Email Training this is where Angela shows you a certain email technique:
- September’s BRAND NEW training: “The Case for Daily Email Marketing” where you’ll learn why and how to send daily emails that your subscribers’ LOVE, look forward to, and buy from. (Value $95).
Monthly Email Prompt Ideas to help you send out emails without feeling stuck on what to talk about. (Value $25)
- Monthly live Q&A Meetings where you can ask her anything. (Value $300)
- Private Customer Community Access where you can connect with a fabulous community of email & online business owners. (Value $50)
- Amazing bonus classes! Students get these classes for free. Finish Strong, Find Anything, Anywhere and Building Your List with Challenges (These alone are worth a $100 value)
- Plus as new trainings are available you get access to those to.
As an example her new class is Write Emails faster.
You can purchase that one separately. or save money and join the club to get it at no additional cost. Write Emails Faster
Talking about memberships and emails it’s important to set your membership up correctly. Cindy Bidar’s new course is perfect for this. She takes you step by step through the process of selecting your membership and which tools to use.
My Bonus: Pick this up today and we will brainstorm your ideas and I will answer any questions you have. This can be done via email or Zoom if you prefer.
A huge part of our business is about creating products and offers. Lizzy Goddard is fantastic at doing this and is putting on a free webinar next week to show you how to Create, Launch and Sell a product or course in just 10 days.
A replay is available for a limited time at no cost.
Register here: 10 Day Offers
Self Care is all about taking the time to care for yourself. It’s something I have been doing more and more of lately. I always worried that if I took time out from work I would lose or miss out on things. Actually, the opposite is true. I find I am more focused and can get more done.
Let’s look at what’s going on in the Self Care Niches.
Jenn from Health & Wellness has a free Self Care Planner for you. There is an upsell offer of a huge bundle of products for just $7 as well.
While you are there pick up her Sunday Self Care as well.
For even more Self Care don’t forget to check out this bundle. It’s a mixture of Commercial Use and Personal Use products. The value of the bundle is over $1,400 and you can pick it up today for just $27. Remember you don’t have to download everything, just those products that interest you.
What I love about a product like this, is that you can use them for your own personal use. Then turn around and teach or sell the products in your stores.
Take a look here: Self Care
It’s a huge pack of content and the bundle discount ends soon!
As I mentioned taking care of myself is a big priority right now. As someone who works from home and sits down at the computer for extended periods of time, it’s important to take care of our health.
You’re Invited to My Self Care Bingo Night
How would you like your chance to win $147? That’s the top prize in the Self Care Bingo I am hosting next week with my good friend Leah. You can use this to pick up products in my store, or break it down into smaller portions and pick up several items.
There are 3 prizes in total $25, $50 & $147
Register below for the event and also get access to a Self Care Planner – PDF version. It’s going to be a fun night where you learn about Self Care, Weight Loss, Gut Detox and more. Hope to see you there.
Click the button to register and get your free Self Care Planner – Personal Use only:
Jan has released a new Smartphone Digital Planner. While I love my planner on my iPad, it’s not something that you want to take with you everywhere as it’s just so heavy. Having an option on your iPhone is an easy way to keep track of things.
The Smartphone Digital Planner comes with PLR rights and is on sale, no coupon required.
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!