Do you know that 82% of Self Published Authors see an increase in Sales, when they work on Building a Relationship First?
Brought to You by Sue Fleckenstein & Jennifer Andersen
Are you struggling to get attention to your books?
Are you sick and tired of seeing no sales or low sales with your journals?
Are you pulling your hair out trying to figure out how to get people interested in your journals?
Are you tired of wasting your money on ads that don't produce sales?
I have been exactly where you are. I too have struggled in time's past with getting people to pay attention to my books and journals...
Introducing Our New
Daily Life Journals & Planners - Perfect Relationship Building Product!
It's all about relationships, which is why this offer is so very powerful.
Inside our product, we give you access to several Commercial Rights products you can use to establish a real relationship with your audience.
We give you the tools to help you help your future customers KNOW, LIKE and TRUST you!
Imagine if you could take one of our PLR books, customize it to promote your journals, then give it away as a free gift to people on the internet...
Imagine how much more likely people will be to give your books more attention, if only they have the opportunity first to learn why you are such an awesome person, before you ask them to buy one of your books....
Grab this package...
Customize it to promote your books...
Then give it away to anyone who might show an interest in what you are doing...
Give people the opportunity to receive really valuable stuff from you, before you tell them about what you are selling....
Pick Up Your Copy Today!
Here's what we are offering you in our Brand New Daily Life Journals & Planners product today:
1. Report - Capturing Moments with a Daily Journal
Report Topics - 9 pages, 5 sections, 2,543 words
Benefits of Having a Daily Journal
Ways to Use a Journal Every Day
Recording Memories and Moments with Your Journal
Why You Should Meditate Before Journaling
How to Kickstart Your Journaling Routine
2. Report- How to Start Your First Daily Life Planner -
8 pages, 4 sections, 2,518 words
1. Why Use a Daily Planner?
2. What to Track in Your Daily Planner
3. Creating a Daily Planner Routine
4. Tips for Setting Up Your First Planner
3. Ecovers for both Reports + PSD files
4. Set of Articles
- How to Organize Your Life with a Planner (670 words)
- Benefits to Keeping a Daily Planner (723 words)
- Find Solutions to Your Problems with a Daily Planner (534 words)
- Manifest Your Dreams and Goals with a Journal (597 words)
- How to Harness Creativity with a Journal (614 words)
- Simple Way to Create a Daily Planner and Journaling Routine (614 words)
- Creating New Healthy Habits with Your Planner (682 words)
- How Setting Goals Can Change Your Life (662 words)
- Add More Happiness and Fulfillment to Your Life with a Planner (708 words)
- Use a Journal for New Self-Care Habits (551 words)
5. Set of email follow ups for both reports
Daily Journaling Email Follow-Ups
- Tips for Finding the Motivation to Journal Every Day (286 words)
- The Best Types of Journals for a Daily Journal (268 words)
- How Journaling Can Be a Meaningful Experience (267 words)
- Why Should You Record Your Daily Life? (255 words)
- Journaling with Mindfulness Meditation (271 words)
Daily Life Planner Email Follow-Ups
- Use the SMART Goals Method (219 words)
- How to Make Your Daily Planner Routine Effective (288 words)
- Why Use Printables for Your Planner? (253 words)
- 3 Benefits of a Morning Planner Routine (283 words)
- Tips for Using a Planner and Journal Together (237 words)
6. Family Journals - 6 x 9 Created In PowerPoint - 163 pages
7. Kids Journal - 6 x 9 Created in PowerPoint - 163 pages
8. Ecovers for both Journals with PSD files
Full Commercial Rights are included.
Covers for the Reports - Come in 4 different styles + PSD Files
Includes blank version of both ecovers and a version with a lighter background.
Family & Kids Journals
We have created two additional journals to complete this pack for you.
A Family Journal & a fun Kids Journal!
Both Journals are 6 x 9 and have 163 pages - delivered as PowerPoint Templates in both Color & Grey-scale versions.
A closer view of the Kids Journal Pages
And the Family Journal Pages
Use this content together to create a complete package you can sell to your customers. Or break up the content and use on your blog and then use the two journals as products you can sell from your website or on your Etsy store.