If you are new to our newsletter, welcome. It's great to have you here.
Happy Sunday and the sun is out shining but we haven't ventured out to see how cold it is. Here's your Sunday roundup of new releases this week.
David Perdew from Nams is holding a 2022 Marketing Trends Summit and you can attend for the low price on just $1. There are a few upsells and you can get all the recordings and transcripts if you wish.
Sign up here, it's sure to be a great summit full of fantastic information.
There are 9 top speakers at the summit:
- Lou Bortone – Video Outreach: Using Personalized Video to Get More Clients
- Marlon Sanders – The 4 Step System to Build a Simple, but Solid Foundation for Your Business
- Jeanne Kolenda – Save Time and Increase Engagement With Social Media Content
- Sam Bakker – How to Kickstart 2022 With Virtual Events, Challenges & Bootcamps
- Melody Wigdahl – Real World List Building: From 350 People to 11k List in 18 Months
- Justin Sardi – Youtube Ads for 2022: How Turn $1 Into $4-8 Using Simple Youtube Videos Even if You Have Nothing to Sell
- Chad Eljisr – Micro Products Blueprint: My Formula to Create Small, Fast-to-Produce and Easy-to-Sell Digital Products That Helped Me Build a Six Figure Business
- David Perdew & Jen Perdew-Houlk – Evergreen Affiliate Marketing: How to Take a One-And-Done Launch and Turn It Into a Long-Term Income Stream
- Mike Hilton & Brad Hartwig – Bonus Session: “How to Double Your Sales in 30 Minutes”
You can register here: Marketing Trends
The Affinity Lover's Bundle was opened this week and I added a quick bonus for it. It's a Google Docs spreadsheet that will help you track your downloads and courses. Please send proof of purchase to createfuljournals at gmail.com and we will send you the link to the document. Please make a copy for your own use.
All of these products are to be used with the Affinity software, which is not included in the bundle. If you don't have the software here's the link to the Affinity sales page, bookmark it and check back to see if it's on sale. I believe they also offer a free trial if you wish to test it out.
This is what's included:
Commercial Rights Templates:
- The Pro Planner Template Pack (Clementine Creative)
- Trackers & List Pages (Creative Printable Designs)
- Weekly Planning Templates (Templates for Creators)
- Self Care Journal (Simple Happiness Biz)
- Stripes Aplenty Seamless Pattern Template (Thrive Anywhere)
- 2022 Transparent Calendar Templates (Beautiful Planners & Journals)
- 90 Day Healthy Choices Journal (Conscious Debt Free Life)
- Self Love Affirmation Journal (Soulful Business)
- Seize the Day Trackers (Cre8tive Visions)
- $30 Gift Card (Content Accelerators)
- Affinity Calendar Assets (Printable Craze)
- Edit Coloring Pages in Affinity Photo (Creative Printable Designs)
- Create Seamless Digital Pattern Paper Using Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer (Simply Couture Designs)
- $1 Trial All Access Membership for 1 month (Printables Academy)
- goody bag of Affinity assets, styles and brushes (Content Accelerators)
Affinity Raster Intensity Brushes (Hack My Journal)
It's available until Jan 27th only.
Check it out here: Affinity Bundle
Lori released great training products and today is no exception. Her new course is all about creating digital papers in PowerPoint and is 7 Modules long.
coupon code: DIGITALPAPER gives you a $50 discount through Wednesday January 26, 2022.
We released a Kitchen Hacks and Storage Hacks Simple templates in the store this week.
See those here: Simple Templates
Lynette has a new product out today that can help you build your list. It's a workbook that is filled with action steps to get you up to 1000 subscribers.
First 1000 Subscribers Game Plan – Code: 1ST1000
Shannon has released a new set of ABC Coloring Images
Use these for creating all kinds of activity books, planners and more.Use coupon code:ABC12 to get both JPGs and PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
Di Heuser has released a new Digital Planner about Container Gardening.
See that here: Container Gardening – CONTAIN20 saves you 20%
This is part of her Digital Planner Bonanza Monthly/Annual Membership. If you use digital planners monthly this option can save you a lot of money.
Kristie released a new training this week. Simply Pin It. She shows you what's working to get traffic to your Pins this year.
Here's a great freebie from Alice. How to Sell Printables Online.
Have a wonderful weekend and next week we are releasing our Vintage Digital Planner and Printables Pack.
All the best.