So of course the modem was delivered when we where out for our walk, so I have to wait until this afternoon to pick it up from the Post Office!
Today Roxy has released a new Self Love Workbook package.
Here's what's included:
- 40 Page Canva Self Love Workbook Planner Template
- 6 Self Love and Self Esteem Affirmation Cards Template
- 5 X Canva Planner Cover Templates
- 5 X Planner Png Ecover Mockups
- 5x Canva Sticker Templates
- 5 X Canva Social Media Templates
- All with Commercial License!
There are several upsells that cover:
Self Confidence Workbook Planner Set
Gratitude Planner Starter Set
Self Confidence Expansion Pack
My Bonus: Get my Self Care Printables pack as a bonus when you purchase the FE and any one of the upsell offers. Bonus coupon will be available in your W+ account.
See all the details here: Self Love
Becky Beach has run a successful blog for her Printables business for years and today she is launching a new course that shows you just how to set up the blog and get traffic to it. Looking forward to this as well.
I am happy to offer a bonus for this and we have a couple of options. A quick FB group to chat about how to put all of this into action. A Zoom call to answer questions, or something else. Let me know what your choice would be and am happy to set it up.
Here's where to go and look at the offer: Blog Printables
Catherine from Content Accelerators is giving away some gorgeous Botanical themed frames. These are perfect for framing any type of printable you have without needing to hunt for a ton of graphics.
See those here: Botanical Frames
On the same page she has the seamless coloring tiles used to make these frames on sale. Use the coupon SPRING30 to save an additional 30% making them just $7.
Also on sale this month are her Bookmark Templates and Gift Tags, both in Affinity. Please note the workshop for the gift tags is not included in this sale. Please use the same coupon as above.
New from Amy Harrop is her training on Creating Printable Decor – this is a training all about creating classroom type printables to sell on places like Teachers Pay Teachers.
This is what's included in her training and she leaves nothing out!
- How to identify easy, profitable classroom decor niches and understand what consumers want.
- The differences between classroom decor printables and other printable products and how to take advantage of these differences.
- Where and how to find free and low-cost graphics, images, and fonts to use in your classroom decor printables.
- How to leverage the huge built-in SEO audience of buyers on popular sales sites.
- Done For You Digital Decor templates, simple modify and sell..
- The best places to sell your decor printables on multiple marketplaces
- How to bundle your printables to earn more profits.
If you are looking to get into a new niche or just create different printables then this could be just what you need.
Pick this up using my link today and we will do a bonus Zoom Class where you can ask me additional questions about using/editing the templates. The Zoom registration link will be inside your W+ account.
I will also work on creating templates for this and you will get a copy of those too.
Grab your copy here: Easy Decor Printables – please note the price is at an early bird special until Monday when it will increase.
From Faith – she is running a free Business Summit next month and you get to attend for free. You can register here: Business Summit – there's a line up of great speakers and you will see an offer to get the recordings as you sign up.
Each month this year I am putting a blog post together about one of my students/customers who is taking action. This month I feature Marcy and you can read all about her journey here:
Ez Pub Profits – it's just $10 a month and you get a great report and several interiors each month. Love this for ideas and they work 2 months ahead, so the April report is focusing on products for June.
Have a wonderful day!
P.S. See our line of Simple Templates